Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guest Poster-Dooku: An Urgent Message

(Continued from here)


Hello again. Dooku here.

I know what you’re thinking. This isen’t Monday. Why in the world would this handsome chap be writing in his weekly post twice in one week?

Normally I wouldn’t. The prison guards keep us quite busy with activities like baton dodgeball and surprise strip searches, but there does seem to be a bit of an emergency that has cropped up.

As you know, my padawan Qui-Gon and I got ourselves in a bit of trouble with the law, thus the unfortunate room accommodations. Qui-Gon himself seems to be in even more dire straights, having his ghost like particles stuffed in a security box with the only mode of conversation being his incessant tapping. Normally I would free the ol chap, but the lock-down box is…well…locked. Not even the use of the force will allow me to open it up. Pity.

It seems our only mode of rescue lies in retrieving the spice permit that the jawa keeps on his person. Unfortunately, I am stuck here in prison and can’t go to meet Master J.J.

I’ve tried contacting my master, Sidious, but it seems he’s been locked in budget meetings all week. You would think he was trying to avoid me or something.

I then came to mind a brilliant notion. Someone, actually. Someone who knows this jawa and would be very amiable to meeting with him secretly and retrieving said permit. Someone with devotion and skills of stealth. Someone who would work quite cheaply.

The F.O.O.F. men!!!

I made a quick call and they were all too eager to take up the cause. I made sure they understood the need to be undercover and use subtlety. They assured me that they would not attract attention.


Eh…I’m beginning to have my doubts.










Frack: Don’t worry, Count. We’ll sneak in that house, find J.J. and get the papers like the wind.

Frick: I’m a pirate. Arrrg!


(To be continued in F.O.O.F. this weekend)

7 comments:

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I see nothing wrong with this picture. Move along. These are not the F.O.O.Fer we are looking for.

(cool a double post)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Arrr, 'tis a nice pirate hat ye be wearin'

Jardena said...

yeah, that is one seriously snazzy hat. But he is going to Naboo, land of outrageous hairstyles and headpieces, so perhaps he'll just blend in, but most likely not.

Anonymous said...

BE AFRAID BE VERRYY AFRAID

Master Yoda said...

Tell those guys that like an extra hush puppy with my "Fish and More", I would.

Son Goku said...

Hey captian hook and the Red Baron!

Jango Fett said...

How about the Jedi who cried Bounty Hunter? A Classic.