Oh dear me, it’s dreadfully quiet around here. Now that my old padawan Qui-Gon has gone off into the Æther once more and that rather repulsive little Jawa has gone off to some pedestrian game show contest. What a droll little man.
And although I do enjoy their luxury apartment and the fact I can now go to the bathroom with the door wide open, there still seems to be a lack of…how should I say it…interesting activities for me to attend to.
So I am turning to you kind folks out there to help me decide just what subject I should post about in the coming weeks.
1. Give pointers on the fine art of Sith lawn bowls.
2. Talk smack about Yoda
3. Go out, get drunk and pick up some separatist chicks.
4. Make a delicious cream puff
5. Talk smack about Yoda
6. Choke the weasel (if you know what I mean)
7. Choke an actual weasel.
8. Crank call Darth Sidious
9. Discuss top hat accessories.
10. Show the proper way to house train a wookiee.
11. Dance Dance Revolution
12. Lance that troublesome boil on my backside
13. Talk smack about Yoda
Well, that’s it for now. I do hope some of you would drop me a line and tell me what I should do to pass the time here. Watching the telly can be so dreadfully boring. Especially when the only channel you get is the Jawa Discovery Channel. (How terribly peasant)