Monday, November 28, 2005

Plan B

Okay, this is beginning to suck big time. Rhonda, the Ithorian,…my wife is everywhere I turn and I can’t seem to get away from her. She’s starting to redecorate the whole apartment now. Something has to be done. Drastic measures must be taken.

But how do I annul our marriage? If only she found someone more suiting to her and had an affair. Someone to sweep her off her feet and ride the railway of romance. Someone just a weird as her and not just a little bit…how should I say it…dense. Hmmmmmmm….

An idea formed in my mind. I made a quick call.

“Look, I’ll pay you. … Yeah, that’s right. With real credits. Just come over in your most dashing outfit and make some moves on her. She’s just bound to fall for you. And once she does, I can claim adultery and get a divorce. … What do you mean? Of course you’ll have to sleep with her. Come on, you’ve done weirder things than that. Just come by after eight. …Okay, thanks.”

It was all set. I made sure we hung out at the house until after eight and waited for her potential suitor.

Just as she was suggesting going to be early, the doorbell rang. I raced over to the door. “Gee, I wonder who that could be?” I opened the door and…..



















“Hellosa Missa J.J. I just thought…oooo Whosa is this beauty?”

7 comments:

Master Yoda said...

The very definition of desperation this is.

Private Hudson said...

If that fails, I have my trusty M41A Pulse Rifle. She looks kind of like a bug.

What?

Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Awwww, I can imagine dose two together... they'd have the ugliest child'rn ever.

Anonymous said...

And how MUCH did you have to pay him?

Jawa Juice said...

10 credits plus a year pass to Fred’s Fried Frogs on a Stick Restaurants.

Vegeta said...

Wow I'm going to have Nightmares About those two kissing. Hopefully I'll be awake and screaming before it goes any further.

Anonymous said...

And I thought I had it rough, my hats off to ya buddy