Now...where was I...? Oh ya. While I still have a blood alcohol level that would kill a rancor, I would like to send out a big thanks to everyone who showed up at the party the other night. It was a blast! And even though there was no one around the next morning to help clean up, I would do it all again (-and may).
But in my stumbling miasmic state, I seem to have found a few articles left behind that just may belong to a few of you out there.
- A book called "Keeping it real" by a Dr. Phil
- A half eaten ten foot hoggie (I wouldn't normaly make a fuss but it's begining to move)
- A red spandex suit with the words "Sexy Jedi Killa" on it
- A discount card for Bubba Joe's Dagobah-style, all you can eat Swamp Restaurants.
- A tee shirt that says Sith Lord Galaxy Tour: 3785-present
- Another book: Everybody Poos (?)
- A lightsaber toothpick (or a lightsaber for squirrels)
- A few CD's: A Wayne Newton tribute to Nine Inch Nails, Dolly Parton & Marilyn Manson Duets, the soundtrack to Beaches
- an armadillo (I may keep him. I can use a pet)
- Another book: "How to win freinds and influence people then when they're not looking, stab them in the back and slaughter the whole order. A beginners guide" by Senator Palpatine
- 2 tickets to paradice (no, wait...that's two pair of dice...)
- a tuba
- 11 maids a'milking
- Another book: How to pick up chicks in the Ether
- A button that reads "Cross-dressers need love too" Found this next to a pair of white pumps size 22 extra wide. I'm not here to judge, I just want this stuff out of my home...Mace
- A plastic New Jedi Order Secret Decoder Ring
- a six inch diameter ball of string
- a twenty-seven inch diameter ball of hair (still kinda' wet)
- Another book (what's with all the books? I don't remember anyone reading...) Tracing Wookie Pedigrees throught he ages.
- a Hello Kitty lightsaber
- and a little black book with lots of girls names in it followed by numerous stars next to them. It looks like it might belong to someone called 'the Obi-nator'
If any of these belong to you, feel free to come by and pick them up.
I'll be here all weekend.
By the way, Qui Gon (or Dooku); any good hangover remedies?