Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Jar Jar's new speeder











Aint she a bute'!
Did all the custom work myself.
I could tell Jar Jar was impressed.
He gave me the money and I gave him the keys. He just couldn't wait to take it for a spin. I asked him if he ever drove before. "Messa drive Big Wheels alsa time!" he proudly replied.
Who am I to argue.

I took this snap shot as he flew away with his new ride. I think he might be having a bit of trouble with the clutch.













...Another satisfied customer!

7 comments:

Leia said...

If he was telling the truth, it really shows.

I wonder why it turned orange?

flu said...

yep, he shoulda opted for the Radio Flyer.

Aayla Secura said...

Wow! It changes colors?

Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow, I really like the custom paint job. You tricked it out with his nickname "Dork" on the side.
Is it a Pinto or a Gremlin?
There are brownies in the fridge, just don't leave the door open, again, man.
QGJ

Jar Jar Binks said...

Ouchie...

Shaak Ti said...

This is hysterical. Your pics are awesome! Great job!

-Ti

Ruby-Flame said...

"Big Wheels," huh? I really got a kick out of this one. :)