Friday, June 17, 2005

I hate my co-workers



Today we had to unload some "hot merchandise". No big deal. Just some Susan Powter Laserdiscs we aquired from some guy in a robe. Couldn't see his face but his hands were unnaturally orange and thick like he had been eating cheetos for weeks. Not much call for stuff like this. I think only Jabba the Hut still owns a Laserdisc player. So we packed up the goods to head out to his little chateau past the dune sea. It was then I got a good look at our sandcrawler.
"What the hell is that?" I asked my co-workers. They just opened their arms wide and yelled,"Mabbittt?"
Somehow during the night they had modified our sandcrawler. "We can now grab some serious air out in the dune sea," they tell me. Then they proceded to let me know that they signed up "King-Crawler" at the Mos Eisley Monster Truck Pull this Sunday.
I feel like such a hic!