Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Come get some num-nums!!!


Well, here they are. After days of mixing and baking and packaging we finally finished our special brownies. -Let me tell you, it was no easy trick finding a gallon of vanilla extract at three in the morning. With Qui-Gons ancient recipe and my marketing skills, I think we have a nice little product to sell. What do you think?
Now I'm really off for a little vacation. -I need to get away from the "baking fumes" for a while and clear my head. First stop: Six Flags over Corucaunt.

mmmmm....bet ya can't eat just one...

2 comments:

Jawa Juice said...

The brownies are, of course, free to close friends.
And that was my idea. Yup. Mine alone. No one put that thought in my noggin. Nope.
*feels a little light-headed. Sits down and rubs his head.*

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Heh heh, these brownies are so cool. I wish that I had some when I met the space hippies.

I got my space bongos, who wants to jam?