Monday, July 11, 2005

Out of the frying pan, into the turkey broiler!

“You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here…”

“It’s the only one I got.”

“Don’t give me any of your lip, monk-boy. What are you doing here?”

“I ….uh…don’t know.”

“You don’t know? You better know. I’m a respectable bidnissman, now. Dis here’s my bidniss! Kiki, did the man pay you yet?”

“No Lando.”

“Did he drink any of the Colt 45 in the mini bar? You best not have drank it all up, monk-boy.” He then threatened me with his diamond crusted pimp cane. Naturally, I coward.

“Well, since we got here a non paying customer, looks like I got no other option then to make your ass work it off for me. Kiki, git me one of your small dresses. And grab me one of them 45’s while you’re at it.”

This was looking bad. Trapped god knows where and forced to work for Lando, the purple pimp machine.

What I need is a good rescue. Not just any rescue…I need someone with some street credit….someone with some mad-fly-Jedi skills…someone who’s not afraid to cut off some limbs…someone dope enough to hear my plea…

Hmmm…I wonder what kind of playa’ that could be…?

10 comments:

Chancellor Palpatine said...

Where are you at? I'll send Darth Maul to come get you.

flu said...

I have a clause in my contract stating that I only have to rescue hot female types.

shrugs

Sorry.

rolls eyes

...but I suppose I could make an exception if everyone else lacks the chutzpah to get the job done.

Aayla Secura said...

I could send Auntie Agatha over to get you..

JawaJuice said...

*aayla*
ack!Your Aunt....eh...that's okay. Death might not be so bad...

Anakin Skywalker said...

Word! Soon's The Real World's over, I'll go bust a cap over there, yo. Don't worry, little homes, I got more street cred than an actual street.

Han Solo said...

Hey, I'd love to help you out buddy, but as you probably know, Lando and I aren't on the best terms at the moment. As made at me as he is, it'd be suicide.

Now, if you were a rich princess, I'd consider it.

Master Yoda said...

Help you I would, but acting up my corns are.

Shaak Ti said...

Oh! Please make an exception for me! Here is my e-mail: splapped@gmail.com

Han Solo said...

Hey! Why didn't you mention you had brownies? I'll definitely save someone, for brownies!

Yay! Brownies! :D

Lando, old buddy, you won't know what hit you!

Han Solo said...

*Bursts in*

J.J.! I'm here to res.....

What happened here?

Where is everyone?

And where did all this blood come from?

J.J.? Lando? Helloooooo!?

*smacks forehead*

Stupid! Stupid! "No, one more plate of brownies won't hurt anyone, there's plenty of time!"

Gah. What day is it?

*Eats emergency brownie*

Lando, old buddy, I don't know what hit you.