Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Fall Lineup

You know, I think Fluke might have been right.
He was trying to tell me a few weeks ago how the dark side is trying to build up their campaign. You know, place themselves in high profile places to influence the young and weak of mind into thinking dark is cool. Sure, they’ve been marketing heavily towards the rebellious youth crowd (I thought the rebels were good?) with their Sith skateboards, sneakers and stickers (try saying that five times fast), but I just thought they were just weeding out the stupid ones.

Now I come to watch a little T.V. and it looks like the empire is trying to reach out to a new demographic with this new show.









I fear dark times ahead…

12 comments:

Anakin Skywalker said...

First off, little homes, the rebels are Separatists an are against the Republic and the Jedi an democrazizzy. So there's that. But in terms of the show or whatev... that... is just a little whack.

Aayla Secura said...

That's one of Senator Palpatine's favorite shows.

owenlars said...

I'm sorry there's a serial killer running around trying to kill all the Jawas. Hope you stay safe.

Master Yoda said...

My TV broke when on it this commercial came.

Of course, maybe something to do with me taking a lightsaber to it, it has.

flu said...

See! See!

told ja.

Every channel is full of Sith... and the shows now-a-days aren't worth Sith.

Every flippin channel!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sithspawn!

jedisiri said...

wow they look sooo....sith.

Leia said...

Haha... they look like queers.

revealen said...

i sense darkness in the force...

Oola said...

looks at sidebar..hmm...uhuh....hmmm...wait...Im not yellow!!!or am i????

JawaJuice said...

Oola-
Ocher? Chartreuse? Puce?

Chancellor Palpatine said...

I was originally listed as executive producer, but I had to have them remove my name so as not to reveal my 'true' identity.

*evil cackle*